Sunday, August 7, 2011

you're still my number one.


This picture was the latest one bha kan karen. Hell yeah, I started to miss you. Only you can understand me, you're the one that I love and also I trust. After you left KK, got so many trouble that I can't handled by my own. You was my bestfriend, my super bestfriend, no matter what happened, we still are bestfriend right. Please return KK this Raya please! Got a lot thing that I had to shared with you, chatting at Fb it doesn't enough to me. I miss you like a hell. Even now, I don't feel like we're so close like before, but you're still my girl. I miss hangout with you and doing something stupid with you. Quite funny when i rethink back. Our past story are not good to be shared and shouldn't be remember again right? hahaha. I don't know why, this lately, I always thinking about Mana and some other guy that shouldn't to be mention here. Hmmmm~ Nvm, just forget it about the story, Its doesn't important to think about it. I should end this conversation, cuhs I need to Sahur just now. FYI, you're still my number one Karen Claire Johnny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment